- 1,862,233 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Sequential number for visible rows only
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Power Query
This is a continuation of the previous post, in which I showed you how to unstack two columns of data by using Pivot Table as a helper, and together with a couple of excel tricks. As mentioned, that approach is only … Continue reading
Last week, I showed you how to split cell contents separated by line feed into rows with Power Query. That was easy when we are dealing with only one column. If you don’t know how, you may read the post … Continue reading
It is a common task to compare two lists in Excel. This can be achieved with MATCH function. But what if you want to compare a list of filenames stored in your spreadsheet, with the files you’ve got in a … Continue reading
Happy New Year! Wish you all an Excel-lent year of 2019! As an Excel nerd, I’d like to spend my holidays on learning Excel… haha… I know I am abnormal. ;p My recent love of Excel is Power Query (M) … Continue reading
Mynda Treacy’s popular Excel and Power BI Dashboard courses are back Dashboard reports, are no longer a buzz word, they’re a standard reporting tool for all kinds of industries and they’re an in-demand skill for Excel users everywhere. In fact, IBM project … Continue reading
Well, I know. You may have read similar topics before in my blog. You are now seeing it again because the awesome Excel Dashboard Course by Mynda Treacy is now open. What’s more exciting? Mynda puts her popular courses “Excel … Continue reading
This is a guest post by Puneet Gogia. Power Query is a revolution. It’s a (part of a) complete self-service BI tool which can help you in importing, connecting, shaping, cleaning and sharing your data with little efforts. It has … Continue reading
As you may be aware of, I haven’t written a real blogpost recently. I was super busy at work in the past month. No surprise. There are moments Excel won’t help me much at work, especially when bosses like PowerPoint (and PDF) … Continue reading