- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Fill so good...
- SUM vs. SUBTOTAL
Tag Archives: Paste Special
Answer to the 5 little Tricks posted in the beginning of the year – Part 1/5 Transpose Data – Result is static This is actually a simple trick of using Copy and Paster (Special, Transpose). See? It can be done in a … Continue reading
First of all, Happy New Year of 2017! Wish you all an Excellent year ahead! Let’s start the year with a simple “Game” which I developed for in-house Excel training in my previous company. All participants were expected to have basic Excel knowledge. … Continue reading
A simple trick (click) can save you lots of time. Below is a commonly seen scenario in my work life: A user wanted to copy a table to a new worksheet/workbook, what he/she normally did was CRTL C then CTRL V. The … Continue reading
I think many people know how to AutoFit column width in Excel. In case you don’t, you can simply move your cursor in between the column headers, when you see a cross with left-right arrow, double-click. Then the column width … Continue reading