- 2,678,490 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
- Do Not input “-” for zero. Use proper formatting in #Excel
- Convert numbers of different digits into text of fixed digits using #PowerQuery
- Convert numbers of different digits into text of fixed digits in #Excel
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- The Power BI Journey
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- When unhide row doesn't work...
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Formula
SUMIF is a commonly used function to give you sum of a range that meets a specific criterion. For the example above, if you want to know the total expense of Department 1 in Jan, you can use SUMIF: The Syntax … Continue reading