- 2,506,990 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Mouse Tips
Have you ever had more than 10 workbooks opened at the same time? Did you spend too much time to close them all one by one? If so, you will love this simple trick to close all workbooks simultaneously! The … Continue reading
It is not uncommon for people to copy entire worksheet to another sheet (be it on the same workbook, or another workbook, even a new workbook). Nevertheless, are we doing it the right way? Many people would do so by … Continue reading
This is an extension of my previous post – Freeze a random result with mouse trick. In my experience using Excel, from Excel 2000 to 2010, and recently 365 (I’d never used Excel 2013 though), I have experienced the same strange … Continue reading
Perhaps you have tried to use Excel to generate a random number for a lucky draw. That is easy. For example, if you want to generate a random number, you can use the function RANDBETWEEN. =RANDBETWEEN(1,1000) This will give you … Continue reading
If you have tried to move a cell from one sheet to another sheet by dragging it to the Sheet tab, you would be frustrated it just keeps you (going) DOWN. 😛
If you have read my post about Move Cells with Right Click, you should know it is possible. However for continuous improvement, we often look for faster way to achieve the same thing. With a simple trick, you may move cells … Continue reading
In many cases, we may want to create a list of month end dates. This can be done either by formula or Fill. Either way, we should input the first month end date (starting date) manually. Using EOMONTH Syntax: EOMONTH(start_date, months)