- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
Tag Archives: Mouse Tips
If you have tried to move a cell from one sheet to another sheet by dragging it to the Sheet tab, you would be frustrated it just keeps you (going) DOWN. 😛 Advertisements
If you have read my post about Move Cells with Right Click, you should know it is possible. However for continuous improvement, we often look for faster way to achieve the same thing. With a simple trick, you may move cells … Continue reading
In many cases, we may want to create a list of month end dates. This can be done either by formula or Fill. Either way, we should input the first month end date (starting date) manually. Using EOMONTH Syntax: EOMONTH(start_date, months)