- 2,220,410 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Sequential number for visible rows only
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Mouse Tips
It is not uncommon for people to copy entire worksheet to another sheet (be it on the same workbook, or another workbook, even a new workbook). Nevertheless, are we doing it the right way? Many people would do so by … Continue reading
This is an extension of my previous post – Freeze a random result with mouse trick. In my experience using Excel, from Excel 2000 to 2010, and recently 365 (I’d never used Excel 2013 though), I have experienced the same strange … Continue reading
Perhaps you have tried to use Excel to generate a random number for a lucky draw. That is easy. For example, if you want to generate a random number, you can use the function RANDBETWEEN. =RANDBETWEEN(1,1000) This will give you … Continue reading
If you have tried to move a cell from one sheet to another sheet by dragging it to the Sheet tab, you would be frustrated it just keeps you (going) DOWN. 😛
If you have read my post about Move Cells with Right Click, you should know it is possible. However for continuous improvement, we often look for faster way to achieve the same thing. With a simple trick, you may move cells … Continue reading
In many cases, we may want to create a list of month end dates. This can be done either by formula or Fill. Either way, we should input the first month end date (starting date) manually. Using EOMONTH Syntax: EOMONTH(start_date, months)