- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Convert an 8-digit number into Excel-recognizable Date
Tag Archives: Training
Have you heard about Power BI from Microsoft? Probably yes. However I guess most people are not yet aware of this amazing BI tool from Microsoft that enables you to build stunning interactive dashboards and share them on any device. If you want … Continue reading
Last week I told you about the awesome Excel Dashboard Webinar was back. I hope you had a chance to watch it and get something already. If not, it’s not too late. But hurry seats and sessions are limited with … Continue reading
If you have been following my blog for more than three months, you should have read this before. If you wonder why I am reposting it again and again (Yes, this is the 3rd time I write about Mynda’s Excel … Continue reading
As you may be aware of, I haven’t written a real blogpost recently. I was super busy at work in the past month. No surprise. There are moments Excel won’t help me much at work, especially when bosses like PowerPoint (and PDF) … Continue reading
Dashboard Course by MYNDA TREACY is now open Last week, I shared the news about the free Excel Dashboard Webinars by Mynda. I hope you did find a time to join the webinars. If you haven’t watched the Webinars and … Continue reading
I think I must have missed the email from Mynda Treacy regarding the Xtreme PivotTables Course on her site: myOnlineTrainingHub, otherwise you should have read this post earlier. I use Pivot Table a lot and consider it a must-have skill … Continue reading
Earlier this month I let you know about Allen Wyatt’s Excel Macros for Beginners course. He only opens the doors to the course a few times each year, and he’s already busy helping those who have signed up for the … Continue reading
About a week ago I let you know about Allen Wyatt’s Excel Macros for Beginners course. At the time, I invited you to visit Allen’s overview for the course, and I told you that you could register for this excellent … Continue reading