- 2,255,288 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Calculating CAGR with Goal Seek in #Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Pivot Table
It is a common task that we want to input and maintain all data on one worksheet, and display summary on different worksheets. A typical layout will be similar to the screenshot shown above. One “Input” sheet, and then one … Continue reading
Another commonly seen problem in daily work. Many hours are spent on reshaping data, we all know that. Nevertheless, if you are good in Excel, doing this task is not difficult at all. Indeed, there are many ways to solve … Continue reading
A common task – Get and sort a list of tasks that are not yet due according to due dates Got the following question: Suppose on column A I have entries and on column B i have due dates for … Continue reading
Quite a long time ago, I wrote a post Fill in the blanks – quickly to talk about the tip to turn a human-reading-freindly table into an Excel-friendly table, as shown below: Have you ever thought about why we are doing … Continue reading
If you do Pivot Table, the following won’t be a stranger to you as you must do a lot drag and drop to pivot. But did you know that you may insert a field name and / or swap the … Continue reading