- 1,984,653 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Same day last year...
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Pivot Table
Another commonly seen problem in daily work. Many hours are spent on reshaping data, we all know that. Nevertheless, if you are good in Excel, doing this task is not difficult at all. Indeed, there are many ways to solve … Continue reading
A common task – Get and sort a list of tasks that are not yet due according to due dates Got the following question: Suppose on column A I have entries and on column B i have due dates for … Continue reading
Quite a long time ago, I wrote a post Fill in the blanks – quickly to talk about the tip to turn a human-reading-freindly table into an Excel-friendly table, as shown below: Have you ever thought about why we are doing … Continue reading
If you do Pivot Table, the following won’t be a stranger to you as you must do a lot drag and drop to pivot. But did you know that you may insert a field name and / or swap the … Continue reading