- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
Tag Archives: COUNTIF
To get the overall ranking is easy with the RANK function. The syntax of RANK =RANK(Number,Ref,[order]) Number is the number we want to rank; Ref is the list of numbers of comparison (could be an array, a reference or a list … Continue reading
This should be the last post in 2015. So it’s better to answer unanswered question in the year. 🙂 Question: “VLOOKUP will return the first matched value found, in case there are multiple matched records what formula should we use?” This … Continue reading
Have you applied SUMIF or COUNTIF to a range that contains numbers with more than 15 digits stored as text? If you did or if you do, you’d better continue to read this as you’ve got wrong answers that you … Continue reading