- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Convert an 8-digit number into Excel-recognizable Date
Tag Archives: Dashboard
Have you ever thought of building an Excel Dashboard in 5 minutes? Yes, only 5 minutes. That’s why it is a Challenge! You may find the details of The 5-minute Excel Challenge at Bacon Bits. Honestly, I haven’t thought … Continue reading
Last week I told you about the awesome Excel Dashboard Webinar was back. I hope you had a chance to watch it and get something already. If not, it’s not too late. But hurry seats and sessions are limited with … Continue reading
If you have been following my blog for more than three months, you should have read this before. If you wonder why I am reposting it again and again (Yes, this is the 3rd time I write about Mynda’s Excel … Continue reading
Dashboard Course by MYNDA TREACY is now open Last week, I shared the news about the free Excel Dashboard Webinars by Mynda. I hope you did find a time to join the webinars. If you haven’t watched the Webinars and … Continue reading
During the past CNY holiday, I read a book called <Information Dashboard Design – Display data for at-a-glance monitoring> by Stephen Few. Special thanks to my friend who borrows the book for me! Well, this is not an Excel book. … Continue reading