- 2,374,321 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Category Archives: Chart
When we create stacked columns in Excel, we exclude Total from the data as it may give an extra stack that we don’t want. However, we may want a data label for Total on the stacked columns, like the one … Continue reading
Sound like a silly question, but it is a bit confusing indeed. One day, a friend asked me how to sort a bar chart in descending order. I told her to sort the data. She replied: “I did. The data … Continue reading
Did you know, you can plot a Waterfall chart in #Excel in less than a minute…Provided that you are using Excel 2016 or later! 🙂 No Kidding! You may download a Sample File to follow along.
In business world, we often compare actual sales to various benchmarks such as budget, target, and last year. In this post, I am going to show you step-by-step how to make a compelling chart for this purpose. This is basically a simplified version of bullet chart, and is super-easy to create. I hope you find it useful and relevant. Continue reading
Using Option Button to display different items on chart So far, we have made an interactive chart with check box to highlight items with negative growth; with scroll bar to see more items in a confined space. In this post, … Continue reading
Using Scroll Bar to show more This is an extension of the previous post – Using Checkbox to highlight negative growth in a bar chart. In that post, we had created a chart showing top 10 items, which allowed user … Continue reading
First of all, this blogpost is about Pie Chart, but not about how to make a Pie Chart. Indeed, I am not going to show the steps of making Pie Chart here. Also I am not intended to discuss whether … Continue reading