- 2,708,983 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Quick Tip - Edit #DAX formula in #PowerBI Desktop efficiently
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Same day last year...
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Append Query
Part 2 – What if we have inconsistent table structures across files? Note: this is a long post. 😉 This is the continuation of previous post. Suggest you read that post first if you are new to Power Query. Moreover … Continue reading
Append Queries + Group By = Another alternative for a better Full Join In the previous post, we explored an alternative way to perform FULL OUTER JOIN with Left Outer Join + Right Anti Join, followed by Append Queries in … Continue reading
Left Outer + Right Anti = A better Full Join A sample file is available below. If you prefer reading to watching, please continue to read this post. The situation: I have two tables. One is Sales Table; One is … Continue reading
Basic of Append Query in #PowerQuery With no doubt, combining multiple tables (mostly on different worksheets, or even in different files) into a single “master” table for further analyses is one of the most tedious tasks we deal with Excel … Continue reading