- 2,608,336 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Sequential number for visible rows only
- Highlight weekends and holidays using Conditional Formatting in #Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Dynamic Arrays
This is the follow up post from my previous post – How to create a dependent dropdown list in #Excel. As mentioned, it could be easier to illustrate the concept using a video, especially for the use of Dynamic Arrays. Here … Continue reading
…with and without Dynamic Arrays (which is available to Microsoft 365 users only) Got a question from a friend recently: Is it possible to show a different set of questions in a dropdown list depending on the answer input from … Continue reading
Are you using Excel 365 but not sure what’s new? Have you heard about all the amazing new functions/features like Dynamic Arrays in Excel 365 but not sure what they are? Or you have no idea at all how Excel … Continue reading
Today is a special day. Today is February 29th, which happens only once every four years. And today is Saturday, when I usually post a new blog. So let’s talk about how to determine if a year is leap year using … Continue reading
Christmas has just passed while New Year is just around the corner. Party must go on! As a token of appreciation for you visiting my blog, I am going to present you a free gift – Party Expense Calculator, in … Continue reading
… in creating dynamic drop-down with conditions Making a dynamic drop-down list is not difficult. It may require multiple steps, helper formula and/or helper tables though. And the number of helper tables depends on the complexity of the requirement. I … Continue reading
The recent HOT topics about Excel should be the new Dynamic Arrays! After watching all the amazing demonstrations about the new Dynamic Arrays, I’ve decided to sign up to the Office Insider (Fast) programme (for Office 365 subscriber only). … Continue reading