- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- SUM vs. SUBTOTAL
Tag Archives: Copy and Paste
Answer to the 5 little Tips (tests) – Part 5/5 The task: To sort the following dates in descending order. Sound silly but… The first thing you would probably do is to go to Data tab and then click the Sort Z to A icon? … Continue reading
Answer to the 5 little Tips (tests) – Part 4/5 The task: To convert “1” to “Tick” in a table like the following one: Answer: Copy and Paste with a simple trick … What? Not Find and Replace? Yes, you may do it by using … Continue reading
Answer to the 5 little Tricks posted in the beginning of the year – Part 1/5 Transpose Data – Result is static This is actually a simple trick of using Copy and Paster (Special, Transpose). See? It can be done in a … Continue reading
First of all, Happy New Year of 2017! Wish you all an Excellent year ahead! Let’s start the year with a simple “Game” which I developed for in-house Excel training in my previous company. All participants were expected to have basic Excel knowledge. … Continue reading
How to copy data from a range where you cannot select, due to worksheet protection? Here’s the situation: You receive a worksheet with data but not insight. Well, it happens and you get use to it already. You plan to … Continue reading
A simple trick (click) can save you lots of time. Below is a commonly seen scenario in my work life: A user wanted to copy a table to a new worksheet/workbook, what he/she normally did was CRTL C then CTRL V. The … Continue reading
“Copy and Paste Value” is probably one of the most popular actions taken by many people every day. A probably fastest way to do so is definitely worth sharing. I learn this from a comment to the post (http://www.myonlinetraininghub.com/favourite-excel-shortcuts) by MYNDA TREACY … Continue reading