- 2,455,450 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
- Append tables with inconsistent column names with #Excel #PowerQuery
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
- Data Cleansing is never easy, even with #Excel Power Query
- Combine different ranges of data across worksheets in #Excel using Power Query
- #Excel INDIRECT function explained with a use case
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: MOD
Conditional Custom Formatting in #Excel Got the following question: This gives me £28.8 K (if 28800 is input) and £28.0 K if 28000 is input. I was rather hoping that if there was no decimal after the thousand, ie £28 … Continue reading
How to limit user to input time at 15-min intervals, i.e. 00:15, 00:30, 00:45, 01:00, etc.? We talked about how to limit user to input Time in the previous post. Let’s go one step further with Custom Data Validation, where you … Continue reading
How to convert something like 1200 into 12:00? For easy sake of input, we often input 24-hr time as four digit number like 930 for 9:30, 1815 for 18:15 etc. However, if time is input in this way in Excel, … Continue reading