- 3,029,342 hits
Join 3,904 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- Simple Basket Analysis - Formula approach with #Excel 365
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
- The INDIRECT trick of using Structured Reference in Conditional Formatting
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook page
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: MOD
#,##0, k or #,##0.0, k ? Why not both?
Conditional Custom Formatting in #Excel Got the following question: This gives me £28.8 K (if 28800 is input) and £28.0 K if 28000 is input. I was rather hoping that if there was no decimal after the thousand, ie £28 … Continue reading
Posted in Excel Tips Tagged Conditional Formatting, Custom Format, MOD 6 Comments
Allow time input at 15-min intervals only – Data Validation
How to limit user to input time at 15-min intervals, i.e. 00:15, 00:30, 00:45, 01:00, etc.? We talked about how to limit user to input Time in the previous post. Let’s go one step further with Custom Data Validation, where you … Continue reading
Posted in Excel Tips Tagged Data Validation, MOD, Time Leave a comment
Time Conversion – How to convert 24hr input as 4-digit number into TIME in Excel?
How to convert something like 1200 into 12:00? For easy sake of input, we often input 24-hr time as four digit number like 930 for 9:30, 1815 for 18:15 etc. However, if time is input in this way in Excel, … Continue reading
Posted in Excel Tips, Format Tagged MOD, ROUNDDOWN, Time 12 Comments