- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Simple trick to look (hack) into hidden sheet
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
Tag Archives: Excel Options
Well… if you get bored in work on April fool, if you want to have a little fun with your colleague who is busying with his/her Excel files, here’s a minor trick for you to play with… Cautions: Take your … Continue reading →
This is Halloween, This is Halloween… Last year, I showed you the trick to turn your screen upside down… This year, you learn the trick to display your spreadsheet from right to left.