- 3,028,946 hits
Join 3,888 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Send a cell content to Google search
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook page
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Excel Options
[April fool] – Invisible Gridlines?
Posted on April 1, 2016 by MF
Well… if you get bored in work on April fool, if you want to have a little fun with your colleague who is busying with his/her Excel files, here’s a minor trick for you to play with… Cautions: Take your … Continue reading →
Posted in Excel Tips | Tagged Excel Options, Humor | Leave a comment
Trick or Treat 2015
Posted on October 31, 2015 by MF
This is Halloween, This is Halloween… Last year, I showed you the trick to turn your screen upside down… This year, you learn the trick to display your spreadsheet from right to left.
Posted in General | Tagged Excel Options | Leave a comment
Trick or Treat?
Posted on October 30, 2013 by MF
This is Halloween… This is Halloween… Seems to me that Halloween is not just for kids. Let’s go to your co-workers’ desk and say “Trick or Treat”! If you do not get the Treat, you may do the following Trick … Continue reading →
Posted in Excel Tips | Tagged Excel Options | Leave a comment