- 2,853,314 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Excel Options
Well… if you get bored in work on April fool, if you want to have a little fun with your colleague who is busying with his/her Excel files, here’s a minor trick for you to play with… Cautions: Take your … Continue reading →
This is Halloween, This is Halloween… Last year, I showed you the trick to turn your screen upside down… This year, you learn the trick to display your spreadsheet from right to left.