- 3,028,943 hits
Join 3,888 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Send a cell content to Google search
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook page
- My Tweets
Category Archives: Excel 365
Distinct count using functions in #Excel 365 is so easy
Have your ever wanted to count how many distinct items in a range? Though a common task, there was not build-in functional for it. Perhaps we can make a distinct list using advanced filter first then we count the outcome. … Continue reading
Posted in Excel 365, Excel Tips, Formula Tagged COUNTA, Excel 365, UNIQUE Leave a comment
The modern way to shortcut in #Excel 365
We all know that shortcut keys boost productivity in Excel as we can perform certain actions quickly with just a few keystrokes… if we can memorize the shortcut key combinations. Be frank, how many shortcut keys do you remember? Normally, … Continue reading
Posted in Excel 365 Tagged Keyboard Shortcut Leave a comment
Copy values from Status Bar in #Excel 365
You probably knew it… In Excel, when multiple cells are selected, we will see basic statistics of the selected cells in status bar: This is a very handy feature. But did you know… this handy feature has a nice touch … Continue reading
Posted in Excel 365, Excel Tips Tagged Copy and Paste, Excel 365 Leave a comment
Workbook Statistics in #Excel 365
Whichever version of Excel you are using, you will see a lot of useful information about your worksheet/workbook in the Status Bar. Having said, many users are not aware of the presence of the status bar. Are you one of … Continue reading
Posted in Excel 365, Excel Tips Tagged Workbook Statistics Leave a comment
Unhide multiple sheets with #Excel 365
Photo Hunt time – What are the differences between the two screenshots? Three, Two, One… Answer: Did you see it? The long-awaited feature is finally here in Excel 365. The next question is how?
Posted in Excel 365, Excel Tips Tagged Excel 365, Unhide sheets Leave a comment
Unselect selected cells with #Excel 365
First of all, I wish you a happy, healthy, and Excellent new year of 2023! Unselect selected cells Maybe you knew this already … we can select multiple cells/ranges by holding CTRL key. However, there was no way to unselect … Continue reading
Posted in Excel 365, Excel Tips Tagged Excel 365, Quick Tip, Select Leave a comment