- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
Tag Archives: Keyboard Shortcut
Did you spend too much time to move cells so that there are no blank cells in each column? Again, a picture tells thousand words. Here’s the task… Would you do it this way? Or this way? What did I do … Continue reading
Alt+↓ is absolutely one of my frequently used shortcuts when using Excel. What it does? “Open sesame” under four common circumstances. 🙂 When you are at the bottom of a column Alt+↓ displays the list of items on the column. … Continue reading
If you think Ctrl+A does merely Select All, then you are likely not using it frequently. Let’s me take you through how to boost your efficiency working with Excel with Ctrl+A under different situations.
… Ctrl+D or Ctrl+R is ready to help 🙂 Ctrl+Enter is one of my favorite shortcuts. It helps me to input a value or a formula to a range simultaneously. As usual, Ctrl+Enter won’t let me down. But many times, … Continue reading
This key is sitting on the keyboard forever. I wonder how many people have ever pressed it? Maybe you don’t even know where the key is on keyboard… do you? It is between “Windows” and “Ctrl”, just two keys below … Continue reading
The shortest post ever! 🙂
“Copy and Paste Value” is probably one of the most popular actions taken by many people every day. A probably fastest way to do so is definitely worth sharing. I learn this from a comment to the post (http://www.myonlinetraininghub.com/favourite-excel-shortcuts) by MYNDA TREACY … Continue reading