- 2,959,214 hits
Join 372 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
- Quickly delete/hide records (rows) with Strikethrough format by using Find and a couple of simple techniques.
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: TODAY
It is quite common to perform date-related calculations when we work with Excel. Before Power Query, we must do it with built-in functions. However, we may not get the results we need with a single function most of the time. … Continue reading
It’s not uncommon to insert a date stamp or time stamp on a spreadsheet. We may use the following functions to get the results easily: =TODAY() ‘to get the date of today =NOW() ‘to get both the date of today … Continue reading
The situation We need to input certain data on a daily basis. For example, daily sales. That is supposed to be an easy and routine task for many people. BUT… it happened that we still have a chance to input … Continue reading