- 1,984,642 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Same day last year...
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: TODAY
It’s not uncommon to insert a date stamp or time stamp on a spreadsheet. We may use the following functions to get the results easily: =TODAY() ‘to get the date of today =NOW() ‘to get both the date of today … Continue reading
The situation We need to input certain data on a daily basis. For example, daily sales. That is supposed to be an easy and routine task for many people. BUT… it happened that we still have a chance to input … Continue reading