- 2,089,816 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Auto Filter
Get multiple filter criteria with Excel Auto-Filter This post is in response to the following Mr.Excel video where Mr. Excel Bill Jelen solved the problem with Advanced Filter. Indeed I got a similar question from a colleague recently for filtering … Continue reading
One day, a friend asked me: “If she deletes contents from a filtered range, would she also delete the hidden content?” I answered: “Try and observe!” 😛 I know that is not the answer she expected. Nevertheless, I believe that … Continue reading
This is about how to filter a particular date, say 1st of January regardless year, from a list of dates. As a matter of fact, not many people are aware of the Date Filter feature in Excel. This is true at … Continue reading
In the process of writing my previous post, I found something wrong with Filter… when Column A contains formula starts with SUBTOTAL, Auto Filter refuses to take the last row.
How to display a column of sequential number to visible rows only? Got this question from a friend. Her task is simple as shown below: I guess many people wanted to achieve the same thing but have no idea at all. Are … Continue reading
I have seen many people turning OFF and then ON Auto Filter in order just to SHOW ALL values (in Excel 2003’s terms) or CLEAR all filters (in Excel 2007 or above’s terms). Frankly, I think many people do this … Continue reading