- 2,433,049 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Calculating CAGR with Goal Seek in #Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Form Controls
Using Option Button to display different items on chart So far, we have made an interactive chart with check box to highlight items with negative growth; with scroll bar to see more items in a confined space. In this post, … Continue reading
Using Scroll Bar to show more This is an extension of the previous post – Using Checkbox to highlight negative growth in a bar chart. In that post, we had created a chart showing top 10 items, which allowed user … Continue reading
Want to work like an Excel Pro? Learn more about Form Controls. Have you seen someone using Check box, Option Buttons, Scroll Bars on their worksheets and be impressed? You may wonder how they made it and think that is … Continue reading
First of all, this blogpost is about Pie Chart, but not about how to make a Pie Chart. Indeed, I am not going to show the steps of making Pie Chart here. Also I am not intended to discuss whether … Continue reading