- 2,954,824 hits
Join 372 other followers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
- Send a cell content to Google search
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Form Controls
Using Option Button to display different items on chart So far, we have made an interactive chart with check box to highlight items with negative growth; with scroll bar to see more items in a confined space. In this post, … Continue reading
Using Scroll Bar to show more This is an extension of the previous post – Using Checkbox to highlight negative growth in a bar chart. In that post, we had created a chart showing top 10 items, which allowed user … Continue reading
Want to work like an Excel Pro? Learn more about Form Controls. Have you seen someone using Check box, Option Buttons, Scroll Bars on their worksheets and be impressed? You may wonder how they made it and think that is … Continue reading
First of all, this blogpost is about Pie Chart, but not about how to make a Pie Chart. Indeed, I am not going to show the steps of making Pie Chart here. Also I am not intended to discuss whether … Continue reading