- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Simple trick to look (hack) into hidden sheet
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
Tag Archives: INDIRECT
Extract number from a text string This post is about two things: How a poor system set up could drive you crazy? Why being good in Excel could save you lots of time in workplace? Another real work example. I was … Continue reading
Pls have your 3D glasses ready… only if you are going to watch a 3D movie. You don’t need it for a 3D VLOOKUP. We talked about how to do a 2D VLOOKUP by using MATCH together with VLOOKUP. With that … Continue reading
Answer: =SUMPRODUCT(–(TEXT(ROW(INDIRECT(B1&”:”&B2)),”DDDD”)=”Sunday”)) ‘where B1 is start date; B2 is end date. Excuse me? What it says?