- 2,047,073 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert blank columns to table in #PowerBI Desktop
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Format part of a formula result... A workaround (non-VBA) solution
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Merge Query
Left Outer + Right Anti = A better Full Join A sample file is available below. If you prefer reading to watching, please continue to read this post. The situation: I have two tables. One is Sales Table; One is … Continue reading
Interesting application of Power Query for real life problem – See how to transform table into different layout using Power Query I came across this Power Query Challenge from Computergaga and I found it really interesting as it seems that … Continue reading
Do you use VLOOKUP? If you do, you should know there are limitations of VLOOKUP. Also there are some cases VLOOKUP is not straightforward and efficient. Consider the following cases: What we want to achieve is to map the corresponding … Continue reading