- 3,029,359 hits
Join 3,904 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- Simple Basket Analysis - Formula approach with #Excel 365
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Case-insensitive SUBSTITUTE???...
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
- Copy values from Status Bar in #Excel 365
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook page
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Merge Query
Power Query Challenge – Joining two tables fully
Left Outer + Right Anti = A better Full Join A sample file is available below. If you prefer reading to watching, please continue to read this post. The situation: I have two tables. One is Sales Table; One is … Continue reading
Posted in Power Query Tagged Append Query, Merge Query 6 Comments
#Excel Power Query solves a real life problem – Who eats what?
Interesting application of Power Query for real life problem – See how to transform table into different layout using Power Query I came across this Power Query Challenge from Computergaga and I found it really interesting as it seems that … Continue reading
Posted in Power Query Tagged Conditional Column, Demote Headers, Merge Query, Pivot Column, Transpose Table, Unpivot column 7 Comments
#PowerQuery makes advanced VLOOKUP so easy!
Do you use VLOOKUP? If you do, you should know there are limitations to VLOOKUP. Also, there are some cases VLOOKUP is not straightforward and efficient. Consider the following cases: What we want to achieve is to map the corresponding … Continue reading
Posted in Power Query Tagged Merge Query, VLOOKUP 1 Comment
Maintain a price book in #Excel with #PowerQuery
Feel the Power (Query) This is my first post devoting to my recent love for Excel – Power Query. 🙂 First, let me make myself clear. I am still learning Power Query (indeed I am still learning Excel too). The … Continue reading
Posted in Power Query Tagged Append Query, Merge Query, Reference 4 Comments