- 2,225,912 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Have you encountered any weird formula in #Excel?
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Merge Query
Left Outer + Right Anti = A better Full Join A sample file is available below. If you prefer reading to watching, please continue to read this post. The situation: I have two tables. One is Sales Table; One is … Continue reading
Interesting application of Power Query for real life problem – See how to transform table into different layout using Power Query I came across this Power Query Challenge from Computergaga and I found it really interesting as it seems that … Continue reading
Do you use VLOOKUP? If you do, you should know there are limitations to VLOOKUP. Also, there are some cases VLOOKUP is not straightforward and efficient. Consider the following cases: What we want to achieve is to map the corresponding … Continue reading