- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Convert an 8-digit number into Excel-recognizable Date
Tag Archives: Go to special
Did you spend too much time to move cells so that there are no blank cells in each column? Again, a picture tells thousand words. Here’s the task… Would you do it this way? Or this way? What did I do … Continue reading
The working combinations for F5. F5 alone – Open the Go To Dialog box Ctrl+F5 – restore the window size of the selected workbook Shift+F5 – Open Find (and Replace) Alt+F5 – Refresh Pivot Table Ctrl+Alt+F5 – Refresh All Nevertheless, … Continue reading
How to fill up all the blank cells in a Table in less than 1 minute??? The table on the left is a typical output from Pivot Table. The blank cells help to make the table more “reading-friendly”. However they … Continue reading
There are many ways to find out the cells in column B which are different from the cells in column A, e.g. using Conditional Formatting, Using formula in column C. These methods require some knowledge in Formula. Nevertheless, It could … Continue reading
This is an extension of the previous post that talks about Go to Special -> Visible cells only Apart from Copy ONLY unhidden rows/columns, another situation we used to run into is probably deleting or modifying hidden cells unintentionally. Sound … Continue reading
Have you run into a situation that you wanted to copy a table, like the one below, to a new worksheet. However the Table “expanded” automatically… All the information from the hidden rows and columns reappears. What??? A simple trick … Continue reading