- 1,928,693 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Go to special
Another commonly seen problem in daily work. Many hours are spent on reshaping data, we all know that. Nevertheless, if you are good in Excel, doing this task is not difficult at all. Indeed, there are many ways to solve … Continue reading
Answer to the 5 little Tips (tests) – Part 4/5 The task: To convert “1” to “Tick” in a table like the following one: Answer: Copy and Paste with a simple trick … What? Not Find and Replace? Yes, you may do it by using … Continue reading
Did you spend too much time to move cells so that there are no blank cells in each column? Again, a picture tells thousand words. Here’s the task… Would you do it this way? Or this way? What did I do … Continue reading
The working combinations for F5. F5 alone – Open the Go To Dialog box Ctrl+F5 – restore the window size of the selected workbook Shift+F5 – Open Find (and Replace) Alt+F5 – Refresh Pivot Table Ctrl+Alt+F5 – Refresh All Nevertheless, … Continue reading
How to fill up all the blank cells in a Table in less than 1 minute??? The table on the left is a typical output from Pivot Table. The blank cells help to make the table more “reading-friendly”. However they … Continue reading
There are many ways to find out the cells in column B which are different from the cells in column A, e.g. using Conditional Formatting, Using formula in column C. These methods require some knowledge in Formula. Nevertheless, It could … Continue reading
This is an extension of the previous post that talks about Go to Special -> Visible cells only Apart from Copy ONLY unhidden rows/columns, another situation we used to run into is probably deleting or modifying hidden cells unintentionally. Sound … Continue reading
Have you run into a situation that you wanted to copy a table, like the one below, to a new worksheet. However the Table “expanded” automatically… All the information from the hidden rows and columns reappears. What??? A simple trick … Continue reading