- 2,543,730 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: SUMIF
… in creating dynamic drop-down with conditions Making a dynamic drop-down list is not difficult. It may require multiple steps, helper formula and/or helper tables though. And the number of helper tables depends on the complexity of the requirement. I … Continue reading
Have you applied SUMIF or COUNTIF to a range that contains numbers with more than 15 digits stored as text? If you did or if you do, you’d better continue to read this as you’ve got wrong answers that you … Continue reading
SUMIF is a commonly used function to give you sum of a range that meets a specific criterion. For the example above, if you want to know the total expense of Department 1 in Jan, you can use SUMIF: The Syntax … Continue reading