- 2,455,429 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
- Append tables with inconsistent column names with #Excel #PowerQuery
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
- Data Cleansing is never easy, even with #Excel Power Query
- Combine different ranges of data across worksheets in #Excel using Power Query
- #Excel INDIRECT function explained with a use case
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: SUMIF
… in creating dynamic drop-down with conditions Making a dynamic drop-down list is not difficult. It may require multiple steps, helper formula and/or helper tables though. And the number of helper tables depends on the complexity of the requirement. I … Continue reading
Have you applied SUMIF or COUNTIF to a range that contains numbers with more than 15 digits stored as text? If you did or if you do, you’d better continue to read this as you’ve got wrong answers that you … Continue reading
SUMIF is a commonly used function to give you sum of a range that meets a specific criterion. For the example above, if you want to know the total expense of Department 1 in Jan, you can use SUMIF: The Syntax … Continue reading