- 1,928,776 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Excel 365
Did you know, you can plot a Waterfall chart in #Excel in less than a minute…Provided that you are using Excel 2016 or later! 🙂 No Kidding! You may download a Sample File to follow along.
The recent HOT topics about Excel should be the new Dynamic Arrays! After watching all the amazing demonstrations about the new Dynamic Arrays, I’ve decided to sign up to the Office Insider (Fast) programme (for Office 365 subscriber only). … Continue reading
Have you heard of the new Dynamic Array functions recently available in Excel 365 (currently for Insider Fast users only)? If you are an advanced Excel user, you will be impressed by these new functions. They are simply awesome, super … Continue reading