- 2,258,619 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Sequential number for visible rows only
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Power BI
In both #Excel and #PowerBI Did you know… we can ZOOM IN or zoom out everything but ribbon in the Power Query Editor in both Excel and Power BI Desktop… … by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+= CTRL+SHIFT+- respectively. The story behind the … Continue reading
Mynda Treacy’s popular Excel and Power BI Dashboard courses are back Dashboard reports, are no longer a buzz word, they’re a standard reporting tool for all kinds of industries and they’re an in-demand skill for Excel users everywhere. In fact, IBM project … Continue reading
Well, I know. You may have read similar topics before in my blog. You are now seeing it again because the awesome Excel Dashboard Course by Mynda Treacy is now open. What’s more exciting? Mynda puts her popular courses “Excel … Continue reading
Have you heard about Power BI from Microsoft? Probably yes. However I guess most people are not yet aware of this amazing BI tool from Microsoft that enables you to build stunning interactive dashboards and share them on any device. If you want … Continue reading