- 2,711,293 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Convert an 8-digit number into Excel-recognizable Date
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Group By
This post is inspired by the article – Dense Ranking in Power Query, written by PHILIP TREACY from myOnlineTraingHub. The first part of this post is a summary of what I read from Philip’s post. While the second part is … Continue reading
As always, a picture tells thousand words. The above image explains clearly what we want to achieve, with Power Query in Excel of course. This problem was bought to my attention when I watched the Dueling Excel Podcast #192 by … Continue reading
Take a look at the challenge presented above. Is it possible to do it in Excel? Be honest, without Power Query, I have no idea how to do it but manual work. 😁🤦♂️ Believe it or not, with Power Query, … Continue reading
Append Queries + Group By = Another alternative for a better Full Join In the previous post, we explored an alternative way to perform FULL OUTER JOIN with Left Outer Join + Right Anti Join, followed by Append Queries in … Continue reading