- 2,329,237 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Just4Fun
Happy Halloween! 👻 Let’s do something fun. You are invited to leave your comments below. For what? For sharing with us any “weird” formula that you have ever seen in Excel. Real cases please. 😁 Wait… what do I mean … Continue reading
Do you use stickers when you use communication apps like WhatsApp? I guess that’s almost a must-have features right now for communication apps. Would it be nice if you can use stickers in Excel too? Yes… you can, if you … Continue reading
A powerful tool for a silly thing. Why not? 🙂 Long time ago, I wrote a blog post How much do I need to pay? which was not really related to Excel but calculation of a random daily event. … Continue reading
♪♫♬ This is Halloween, this is Halloween ♪♫♬ ♪♫♬ Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! ♪♫♬ Please join me to welcome our special guest – Jack Skellington, appears on wmfexcel’s Excel sheet. ♪♫♬Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! In this town we call home Everyone … Continue reading