- 3,029,362 hits
Join 3,904 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- Simple Basket Analysis - Formula approach with #Excel 365
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Case-insensitive SUBSTITUTE???...
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook page
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Reference
Split date ranges from cells with #Excel #PowerQuery
Take a look at the challenge presented above. Is it possible to do it in Excel? Be honest, without Power Query, I have no idea how to do it but manual work. 😁🤦♂️ Believe it or not, with Power Query, … Continue reading
Posted in Power Query Tagged Group By, Power Query, Reference, Split Cell Leave a comment
Maintain a price book in #Excel with #PowerQuery
Feel the Power (Query) This is my first post devoting to my recent love for Excel – Power Query. 🙂 First, let me make myself clear. I am still learning Power Query (indeed I am still learning Excel too). The … Continue reading
Posted in Power Query Tagged Append Query, Merge Query, Reference 4 Comments