- 2,427,588 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Filter
Applying filter in Excel is a very common task. We used to filter a dataset and focus on a subset of data that we are interested in. It is super easy to filter. The problem is, are you sure you … Continue reading
Situation: In a filtered range of data, we made few changes on the side. Then we want to replace the original values with the updated values. What action appear on top of your mind? Copy and Paste of course. But… … Continue reading
A simple but practical tip of using Advanced Filter I came across a blogpost from Jon of Excel Campus (one of my favorite Excel sites) last week. In his post, he showed how to filter for a list of items using a reverse … Continue reading
Did you know that you can filter by color since Excel 2007? Yes, that’s almost 10 years. I wont’ say it is a new feature notwithstanding the fact that many people are not aware of it yet. 😛 Filter by … Continue reading