- 1,984,649 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Same day last year...
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: SUM
We know that SUBTOTAL allows us to perform some basics functions like SUM, COUNT, AVERAGE, etc. that apply to visible rows only. However, there is no similar function for visible columns only. If we need to SUM visible columns only, we will need … Continue reading
Does it sound familiar to you? If you are having this kind of issue all the time, you may want to continue reading this as I am going to show you three different approaches to fix the problem. Non-Formula approach Formula … Continue reading
How to SUM a range but ignores SUM result in between?, i.e. How to get a Grand Total with SubTotals in between? How to SUM but ignores hidden cells or filtered cells? SUM could be the most popular function used in … Continue reading
Different ways in getting sum of a range with “Error” Thanks to the comments made by a friend, I would like to share a few workarounds to ignore errors with SUM. 1) Use a helper column This would be an … Continue reading