- 2,178,825 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
- Understanding Find and Replace in #Excel
- #Excel #PowerQuery Challenge – Add value to CSV data in cells
- Learn how to build effective #Excel Dashboard from Mynda Treacy
- Combine all visible worksheets from multiple #Excel files in a folder
- Quick Tip – Probably the quickest way to open txt file with #Excel
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Sequential number for visible rows only
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: SUMPRODUCT
Advanced use of SUMPRODUCT for multi-conditional SUM In the previous posts, we talked about the basic of SUMPRODUCT, the behaviors of logical values (i.e. TRUE/FALSE) when they are put into basic mathematics operations. These set the foundation to understand the … Continue reading
Have you heard about Logic Gate? I learned logic gate in high school physics. Decades ago… so don’t expect I can remember what it is. 😛 Having said that, I do remember the fundamental concept about AND gate and OR gate, … Continue reading
The basic of SUMPRODUCT Suppose we have a column showing retail price of different items; another column showing the units sold (illustrated above). To get the total sales, most people will deploy a helper column to get the sales of each … Continue reading
This post is trying to answer a question by Laura in the post of 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row. Here’s part of the question: ……I want to look up the department in the vertical … Continue reading
Convert text of specific pattern like “1d 2h 3m 4s” into real time (26:03:04) in Excel To kick start the Year of Monkey, let’s challenge the apparently impossible… Do you think it is not possible in Excel? If you do, you … Continue reading
Did you encounter a task like this? I did. Actually it is not as difficult as you may expect. It could be done in just a minute IF the data is not too bad, like the one shown above. I … Continue reading
4 different ways to perform LOOKUP with 2 lookup values We know that VLOOKUP is very useful. At the same time, we know that VLOOKUP has its limitations. E.g. VLOOKUP only looks from left to right; VLOOKUP only handle one … Continue reading
Answer: =SUMPRODUCT(–(TEXT(ROW(INDIRECT(B1&”:”&B2)),”DDDD”)=”Sunday”)) ‘where B1 is start date; B2 is end date. Excuse me? What it says?