- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Convert an 8-digit number into Excel-recognizable Date
Tag Archives: SUMPRODUCT
Convert text of specific pattern like “1d 2h 3m 4s” into real time (26:03:04) in Excel To kick start the Year of Monkey, let’s challenge the apparently impossible… Do you think it is not possible in Excel? If you do, you … Continue reading
Did you encounter a task like this? I did. Actually it is not as difficult as you may expect. It could be done in just a minute IF the data is not too bad, like the one shown above. I … Continue reading
4 different ways to perform LOOKUP with 2 lookup values We know that VLOOKUP is very useful. At the same time, we know that VLOOKUP has its limitations. E.g. VLOOKUP only looks from left to right; VLOOKUP only handle one … Continue reading
Answer: =SUMPRODUCT(–(TEXT(ROW(INDIRECT(B1&”:”&B2)),”DDDD”)=”Sunday”)) ‘where B1 is start date; B2 is end date. Excuse me? What it says?