- 2,254,716 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Calculating CAGR with Goal Seek in #Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Custom Format
Well… think this topic is too simple? How about doing this with a dropdown menu to make the Top X a dynamic one? with Icon Set? You may download a Sample File to follow along. Let’s start with the basics … Continue reading
Sometimes we want to add a descriptive like “Good Job” for figures above target; “Work Harder” for those below… like the following screenshot: To many people, the top-of-mind solution should be using IF function. =IF(A2>0, “Good Job”, IF(A2=0, “Just Met”,”Work … Continue reading