- 3,028,943 hits
Join 3,888 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Send a cell content to Google search
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook page
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Custom function
Transform and Combine all worksheets in an #Excel workbook with #PowerQuery
Power Query is magically powerful, yet it is not well known to majority of Excel users. I think most Excel users are not even aware of its existence… So, let’s talk about how Power Query could solve a real-life problem … Continue reading
Posted in Power Query Tagged Custom function, Power Query, Table.Combine 2 Comments