- 2,040,209 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Same day last year...
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Excel Table
The INDIRECT trick of using Structured Reference in Conditional Formatting Is it a feature or a bug? This is an extension of the previous post, in which we discussed the use of INDIRECT trick to deal with Excel Table in Conditional … Continue reading
When setting up conditions for Conditional Formatting in Excel, have you ever tried to set a formula that refers to a Excel Table, but failed?
First of all, why we want to refer to Excel Table in Conditional Formatting? There is one simple answer: To accept new data automatically.
To use Structure Reference in Conditional Formatting, we need an INDIRECT approach which is discussed here. Continue reading