- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Convert an 8-digit number into Excel-recognizable Date
Tag Archives: CHOOSE
If you do VLOOKUP, you probably know that one of the limitations of VLOOKUP is case-insensitive. It means case is not a consideration in the lookup process, where PETER is essentially the same as peter. Hence VLOOKUP will consider that … Continue reading
4 different ways to perform LOOKUP with 2 lookup values We know that VLOOKUP is very useful. At the same time, we know that VLOOKUP has its limitations. E.g. VLOOKUP only looks from left to right; VLOOKUP only handle one … Continue reading
Pls have your 3D glasses ready… only if you are going to watch a 3D movie. You don’t need it for a 3D VLOOKUP. We talked about how to do a 2D VLOOKUP by using MATCH together with VLOOKUP. With that … Continue reading