- 2,547,847 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Symbol
Answer to the 5 little Tips (tests) – Part 4/5 The task: To convert “1” to “Tick” in a table like the following one: Answer: Copy and Paste with a simple trick … What? Not Find and Replace? Yes, you may do it by using … Continue reading
Recently, I’ve been collecting Excel files from colleagues regarding implementation status of some activities in the region. Part of the template looks like the screenshot below: Quite simple and straight forward, right? I expected I would get something like the following in … Continue reading
Perhaps you know that you can input some special characters/symbols by pressing Alt + Numpad together. If you google “ALT Numpad”, you will probably find many extensive lists of special characters input in this way. Well, what to do with … Continue reading