- 2,319,240 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Sort
Sound like a silly question, but it is a bit confusing indeed. One day, a friend asked me how to sort a bar chart in descending order. I told her to sort the data. She replied: “I did. The data … Continue reading
Sorting is one of the basic features in Excel. I believe most Excel users, if not all, know how to sort in Excel. Without any scientific research, I think most users would click the “Sort A to Z” (ascending order) … Continue reading
Answer to the 5 little Tips (tests) – Part 5/5 The task: To sort the following dates in descending order. Sound silly but… The first thing you would probably do is to go to Data tab and then click the Sort Z to A icon? … Continue reading