- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- SUM vs. SUBTOTAL
Tag Archives: SEARCH
We talked about RIGHT, LEFT, MID, UPPER, LOWER, PROPER, FIND, SEARCH, REPLACE and SUBSTITUTE in the past few weeks. Now it’s time to put every thing together to solve a problem. This is actually the most amazing part of using … Continue reading
In many situations, we use either FIND or SEARCH together with LEFT, RIGHT, MID to achieve what we need. A typical example is to extract the first name and the last name from a full name where a coma acts as … Continue reading