- 2,319,121 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: SEARCH
We talked about RIGHT, LEFT, MID, UPPER, LOWER, PROPER, FIND, SEARCH, REPLACE and SUBSTITUTE in the past few weeks. Now it’s time to put every thing together to solve a problem. This is actually the most amazing part of using … Continue reading
In many situations, we use either FIND or SEARCH together with LEFT, RIGHT, MID to achieve what we need. A typical example is to extract the first name and the last name from a full name where a coma acts as … Continue reading