- 2,994,211 hits
Join 3,848 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Copy values from Status Bar in #Excel 365
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: DataType
Let’s think about this scenario. In the first encounter of Power Query, you were presented with demonstrations that show all the powerful transformations done by Power Query. You were surprised and amazed with the demos. Normally we did not pay … Continue reading