- 2,634,867 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: REPLACE
Find and Replace is a very handy tool in Excel. It helps you to find a value quickly. You may then replace the value found with another value, either one by one or replace all at one batch. To use … Continue reading
This is a short story of mine, and an imaginary conversation in my head… How to change the first letter (of first word only) to upper case in Excel? This was a question from a colleague sitting opposite to me. … Continue reading
Turn REPLACE function into “INSERT” function Continue reading
We talked about RIGHT, LEFT, MID, UPPER, LOWER, PROPER, FIND, SEARCH, REPLACE and SUBSTITUTE in the past few weeks. Now it’s time to put every thing together to solve a problem. This is actually the most amazing part of using … Continue reading