- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Convert an 8-digit number into Excel-recognizable Date
Tag Archives: TEXT
Is it achievable? Not by formatting but formula.
How to convert 24hr input as 4-digit number into TIME in Excel? i.e. turn 500 into 05:00 correctly in Excel. Answer: =TEXT(Your 4-digit number,”00\:00″)+0 ‘Format the result as TIME
Have you ever encountered a situation that date is input as 8-digit number instead of the correct date value in Excel? You cannot perform any proper date related calculation / functions to the 8-digit number in Excel because it is … Continue reading
Answer: =SUMPRODUCT(–(TEXT(ROW(INDIRECT(B1&”:”&B2)),”DDDD”)=”Sunday”)) ‘where B1 is start date; B2 is end date. Excuse me? What it says?