- 3,070,579 hits
Join 3,281 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- The INDIRECT trick of using Structured Reference in Conditional Formatting
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Send a cell content to Google search
- How to put the Date Modified info on #Excel worksheet using #PowerQuery
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook page
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Replace Values
Replace values in Power Query
Find and Replace is quite common in Excel. If you are not sure about what options we have for Find and Replace, please read my blogpost here. In regular Excel, the Find and Replace action is one-off. Whenever we have … Continue reading
Posted in Power Query Tagged Find and Replace, Replace Values Leave a comment
Do Not input “-” for zero. Use proper formatting in #Excel
Do you input a hyphen to represent zero? If you do, please stop doing so in the future. The proper way of displaying “-” for zero is to apply relevant cell format to it. E.g. Using Accounting format with no … Continue reading
Posted in Excel Basic, Excel Tips, Format Tagged Custom Format, Format, Power Query, Replace Values Leave a comment
How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
It is a common task to replace a value with another value in Power Query. It can be easily done with “Replace Values”. However if you want to replace a value with the corresponding value in another column, it’s not … Continue reading
Posted in Power Query Tagged Replace Values Leave a comment