- 2,506,974 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Table.Combine
In the previous blogpost, I showed you how to use INDIRECT to prepare a summary table based on values from different ranges across worksheets. In this post, I am going to show you how to do that with Power Query. … Continue reading
Power Query is magically powerful, yet it is not well known to majority of Excel users. I think most Excel users are not even aware of its existence… So, let’s talk about how Power Query could solve a real-life problem … Continue reading