- 2,632,987 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Category Archives: Power BI Desktop
Note: This is not a “how-to” post. In this article, I share my thoughts on how people start their Power BI journey, based on my observation and imagination. 😁 When you say you want to learn Power BI, what do … Continue reading
In both #Excel and #PowerBI Did you know… we can ZOOM IN or zoom out everything but ribbon in the Power Query Editor in both Excel and Power BI Desktop… … by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+= CTRL+SHIFT+- respectively. The story behind the … Continue reading