- 3,028,932 hits
Join 3,888 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
- Send a cell content to Google search
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook page
- My Tweets
Category Archives: Power BI Desktop
The Power BI Journey
Note: This is not a “how-to” post. In this article, I share my thoughts on how people start their Power BI journey, based on my observation and imagination. 😁 When you say you want to learn Power BI, what do … Continue reading
Posted in General, Power BI Desktop Tagged Power BI Leave a comment
Quick tip – Zoom in and out of the #PowerQuery editor
In both #Excel and #PowerBI Did you know… we can ZOOM IN or zoom out everything but ribbon in the Power Query Editor in both Excel and Power BI Desktop… … by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+= CTRL+SHIFT+- respectively. The story behind the … Continue reading
Posted in Excel Tips, Power BI Desktop, Power Query Tagged Power BI, Power Query 2 Comments
Insert blank columns to table in #PowerBI Desktop
In Excel, it is a common (but not necessarily a good) practice for people to add a thin blank column in a table to give a visual effect of divider. Like the screenshot below: To insert a blank column in … Continue reading
Posted in Power BI Desktop Tagged BLANK(), Format, Table 6 Comments