- 2,178,793 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
- Understanding Find and Replace in #Excel
- #Excel #PowerQuery Challenge – Add value to CSV data in cells
- Learn how to build effective #Excel Dashboard from Mynda Treacy
- Combine all visible worksheets from multiple #Excel files in a folder
- Quick Tip – Probably the quickest way to open txt file with #Excel
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Sequential number for visible rows only
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Find and Replace
Find and Replace is a very handy tool in Excel. It helps you to find a value quickly. You may then replace the value found with another value, either one by one or replace all at one batch. To use … Continue reading
Following the techniques used in the previous post , we can perform many Excel magics for different scenarios. On top of my mind is to replace blank cells with zero. The first task is to select all blank cells in … Continue reading
Does it sound familiar to you? Are you using Excel as word processing tool? If you have experienced the task shown above, you should know how tedious and time-consuming it could be as you cannot convert each line into bullet … Continue reading
Answer to the 5 little Tricks posted in the beginning of the year – Part 1/5 Transpose Data – Result is static This is actually a simple trick of using Copy and Paster (Special, Transpose). See? It can be done in a … Continue reading
First of all, Happy New Year of 2017! Wish you all an Excellent year ahead! Let’s start the year with a simple “Game” which I developed for in-house Excel training in my previous company. All participants were expected to have basic Excel knowledge. … Continue reading
The working combinations for F5. F5 alone – Open the Go To Dialog box Ctrl+F5 – restore the window size of the selected workbook Shift+F5 – Open Find (and Replace) Alt+F5 – Refresh Pivot Table Ctrl+Alt+F5 – Refresh All Nevertheless, … Continue reading
Did you encounter a task like this? I did. Actually it is not as difficult as you may expect. It could be done in just a minute IF the data is not too bad, like the one shown above. I … Continue reading
Does it sound familiar to you? If you are having this kind of issue all the time, you may want to continue reading this as I am going to show you three different approaches to fix the problem. Non-Formula approach Formula … Continue reading
Well, the first thing in your mind maybe using ampersand & or CONCATENATE to combine them. =A1&” “&A2&” “&A3&” “…… =CONCATENATE(A1,” “,A2,” “……) which is more or less time consuming. Two ways to achieve this quickly Using a combination of … Continue reading