- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- SUM vs. SUBTOTAL
Tag Archives: Find and Replace
Answer to the 5 little Tricks posted in the beginning of the year – Part 1/5 Transpose Data – Result is static This is actually a simple trick of using Copy and Paster (Special, Transpose). See? It can be done in a … Continue reading
First of all, Happy New Year of 2017! Wish you all an Excellent year ahead! Let’s start the year with a simple “Game” which I developed for in-house Excel training in my previous company. All participants were expected to have basic Excel knowledge. … Continue reading
The working combinations for F5. F5 alone – Open the Go To Dialog box Ctrl+F5 – restore the window size of the selected workbook Shift+F5 – Open Find (and Replace) Alt+F5 – Refresh Pivot Table Ctrl+Alt+F5 – Refresh All Nevertheless, … Continue reading
Did you encounter a task like this? I did. Actually it is not as difficult as you may expect. It could be done in just a minute IF the data is not too bad, like the one shown above. I … Continue reading
Does it sound familiar to you? If you are having this kind of issue all the time, you may want to continue reading this as I am going to show you three different approaches to fix the problem. Non-Formula approach Formula … Continue reading
Well, the first thing in your mind maybe using ampersand & or CONCATENATE to combine them. =A1&” “&A2&” “&A3&” “…… =CONCATENATE(A1,” “,A2,” “……) which is more or less time consuming. Two ways to achieve this quickly Using a combination of … Continue reading