- 2,608,336 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Sequential number for visible rows only
- Highlight weekends and holidays using Conditional Formatting in #Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Interactive chart
Using Option Button to display different items on chart So far, we have made an interactive chart with check box to highlight items with negative growth; with scroll bar to see more items in a confined space. In this post, … Continue reading
Using Scroll Bar to show more This is an extension of the previous post – Using Checkbox to highlight negative growth in a bar chart. In that post, we had created a chart showing top 10 items, which allowed user … Continue reading