- 2,850,788 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Unstack uneven data across columns with #Excel #PowerQuery
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: UPPER
This is a short story of mine, and an imaginary conversation in my head… How to change the first letter (of first word only) to upper case in Excel? This was a question from a colleague sitting opposite to me. … Continue reading
Writing a long formula is not easy, even for an advanced Excel user. What I mean long is a formula with many nested FUNCTIONS within a single formula. The difficulty I am talking about is not related to whether you understand the … Continue reading
We talked about RIGHT, LEFT, MID, UPPER, LOWER, PROPER, FIND, SEARCH, REPLACE and SUBSTITUTE in the past few weeks. Now it’s time to put every thing together to solve a problem. This is actually the most amazing part of using … Continue reading
We talked about REPLACE and SUBSTITUTE last week. At the final note, I said that SUBSTITUTE is case-sensitive. If we need to perform a case-insensitive SUBSTITUTE, it is indeed not an easy job unless we are talking a single letter … Continue reading