- 2,175,106 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
- Understanding Find and Replace in #Excel
- #Excel #PowerQuery Challenge – Add value to CSV data in cells
- Learn how to build effective #Excel Dashboard from Mynda Treacy
- Combine all visible worksheets from multiple #Excel files in a folder
- Quick Tip – Probably the quickest way to open txt file with #Excel
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
- Same day last year...
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: MIN
Today is a special day. Today is February 29th, which happens only once every four years. And today is Saturday, when I usually post a new blog. So let’s talk about how to determine if a year is leap year using … Continue reading
What is “Whichever higher”? Situation: You call to your favourite restaurant to reserve a private room for family dinner on Saturday. The restaurant manager tells you that there will be a minimum charge of $2000 for a private room. That mean, … Continue reading
Have you ever encountered a situation that you need to find out how many days in Period 2 fall into Period 1? Is using IF(IF…(IF…(IF…(IF….. the first thing in your mind?