- 2,708,992 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Quick Tip - Edit #DAX formula in #PowerBI Desktop efficiently
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Same day last year...
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: DAY
Today is a special day. Today is February 29th, which happens only once every four years. And today is Saturday, when I usually post a new blog. So let’s talk about how to determine if a year is leap year using … Continue reading
Well, there is no such custom format for date in Excel… However it can be achieved indirectly, with helper cell 🙂