- 2,605,998 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Replace values in filtered ranges using Copy and Paste trick in #Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Split Cell
Take a look at the challenge presented above. Is it possible to do it in Excel? Be honest, without Power Query, I have no idea how to do it but manual work. 😁🤦♂️ Believe it or not, with Power Query, … Continue reading
Last week, I showed you how to split cell contents separated by line feed into rows with Power Query. That was easy when we are dealing with only one column. If you don’t know how, you may read the post … Continue reading
After an in-house training, a colleague came to me and asked if there is a way to do the following: The problem here is the contents in cells are separated by a line feed (line break). A cell may contain … Continue reading