- 2,953,727 hits
Join 372 other followers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Highlight weekends and holidays using Conditional Formatting in #Excel
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Case-insensitive SUBSTITUTE???...
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Split Cell
Take a look at the challenge presented above. Is it possible to do it in Excel? Be honest, without Power Query, I have no idea how to do it but manual work. 😁🤦♂️ Believe it or not, with Power Query, … Continue reading
Last week, I showed you how to split cell contents separated by line feed into rows with Power Query. That was easy when we are dealing with only one column. If you don’t know how, you may read the post … Continue reading
After an in-house training, a colleague came to me and asked if there is a way to do the following: The problem here is the contents in cells are separated by a line feed (line break). A cell may contain … Continue reading